Windsor Model in Del Webb's Clover Springs, an Active 55+ Community - One of the favorite models, this two bedroom home includes the additional separate space that some residents use as an office, craft room, or den. The living and dining areas are in a combined space next to the kitchen. As a matter of fact, you'll find multiple living spaces, including a breakfast nook at the other end of the kitchen. Conversely, from the living room, you can step outside, into a fully screened, covered, outdoor living space. Additionally, you'll find more outdoor, covered, living space (though not screened) from your primary bedroom. Speaking of the primary bedroom, you'll like the en suite with its spacious walk-in closet and separate shower/toilet room. There is a second bedroom and bathroom at the front of the hall near the laundry room and adjoining garage. In the garage, you'll notice the solar energy system on the west wall. Value Add - The solar panels with battery backup are paid in full.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,672 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Outside Access, Bathroom - Fiberglass,Shower Stall(s),Walk-In Closet,Window
- Gas Hook-Up,Ground Floor,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area
- Master Bath
- Fiberglass,Shower Stall(s),Walk-In Closet,Window
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Window
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Gas Range,Hood Over Range
- Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Accessible Doors
- Ramps. Doors. Accessible Doors,Accessible Kitchen,Grab Bars,Wheelchair Access.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Guest Parking Available,Interior Access.
- Covered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Pool Description
- Association Pool
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Curb(s),Landscape Back,Landscape Front, Covered Patio. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Curb(s),Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Anne Baker, Miserlian Baker Real Estate
Agent License: 01165299 Office License: 01165299 Office Phone: (707) 849-5589
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.